A bit more about us
We've been creating art ever since we were children. Being twins, it was only natural to work together in our own stories. We used to put in paper stories about characters from cartoons we liked back then, but soon we started to develop our own characters and worlds...
When we began to feel he need to share our art with everybody, we decided to become professionals.
Although our style is greatly manga-influenced, we're open to many other styles, such as USA superheroes and European (Italian and French).
To learn and improve constantly is one of our main goals. We're always exploring new fields and trying to get out of our "comfort zone".
"If you stop learning, you're dead!" is our main motto.
Here you'll see a brief list of our main works through the years.
As our clients are mostly private, you will see here only those works that have actually been published, but you'll get an idea of how busy we are!
- Character designers for "Angels and Demons: Steampunk collection" Osborne Coinage, Inc.
- Character designers for Osborne Coinage,Ohio, USA http://osbornecoin.com/asp/index.asp
- 28 pages manga chapter: "There´s only one way to survive"- R:IL Persona- by Starlight city project. https://www.ilpersona.com/
- 12 pages manga comic (doujinshi) "Cold Harbour" for TarmaHartley (private commission)
- Promotional comic: "The lantern", for TwinTail Corporation publishers, Canada.
- Interior illustration for "Sons of Asgard", novel written by Laura Morales and Mimi Alonso, Spain.
- Inkers for PlanB Productions, Italy.
- Illustrations, cover and character designs for the children´s book series "Dj Cha&Cha& friends", USA.
- Illustration and layout design for "Coral Hare: Atomic Agent" by Clive Lee, USA.
- Interior illustrations for the novel "Una canción bajo las estrellas", by Spanish writer Laura Morales, Planeta editorial, Spain.
- Illustration for Tokyo Yakuza Anthology (Kickstarter project).
- Promotional illustrations for the contest "Vístete de Naranjo", for Diaz-Piñero Creativos & Alaia Productions, Spain.
- Illustration for charity book-Juegaterapia,non-profit publisher, Spain.
- Webcomic: "The Soul Chaser" for Tapastic.com - CURRENTLY ON HIATUS.
- Cover for “Tokyo para Frikis”, Independent publisher, Spain.
- 2 Illustrations for “Tom Hiddleston birthday fanbook -2”, Independent publisher, Spain.